My World
Is always
here...

回顾,不曾走远

Message to Sunset

  • March 28 - I am alright, but I have lost my faith.
  • March 27 - Your existence may mean nothing to people, but you are the proof of my legacy.
  • March 24 - Sunset, Is this the end?
  • March 21 - Ever experienced the feeling of being rejected? Pain and sorrow.
  • March 6 - You may rest for the moment, while I am searching for the answer, once again.
  • Feb 12 - An Early Confession
  • Jan 30 - To reconvene with you with everything here, was the hardest decision I have made, but you were the only asset I have.
  • Jan 16 - I understand, I certainly understand...
  • Nov 1 - Secrets within had been revealed
  • March 28 - I am alright, but I have lost my faith.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

3月23日 午夜11时正

Perjalanan ini ku meniti
Entah bila akan ku kembali
Dalam laut bergelora ini,
Entah mana akan ku kunjungi,

Perjalanan yang penuh ranjau,
Sumpahku tidak kembali,
Dicucuk ribuan jarum.
Kesengsaraan, puas dialami

Seantero hidupku,
Menjulang perasaan,
Tatkala letih menunggu
Aku…

No comments:

Post a Comment