My World
Is always
here...

回顾,不曾走远

Message to Sunset

  • March 28 - I am alright, but I have lost my faith.
  • March 27 - Your existence may mean nothing to people, but you are the proof of my legacy.
  • March 24 - Sunset, Is this the end?
  • March 21 - Ever experienced the feeling of being rejected? Pain and sorrow.
  • March 6 - You may rest for the moment, while I am searching for the answer, once again.
  • Feb 12 - An Early Confession
  • Jan 30 - To reconvene with you with everything here, was the hardest decision I have made, but you were the only asset I have.
  • Jan 16 - I understand, I certainly understand...
  • Nov 1 - Secrets within had been revealed
  • March 28 - I am alright, but I have lost my faith.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

2月14日 午夜12时正

Symphony of Perpertual Love

Pieces of mind, which I have spent a month to complete

It was for you, and

Yes, it's always for you, all the times.



A place under the shades of grey, I was in
I longed for a bright dawn within,
Under the infinite sky of desperation
My soul, unveiled by your devotion


The fear of losing you from my sight
I longed to hold you in my arms, tight,
Embracing the love of my life
A perpetual love, everlasting from its sacrifice.


Forever since that moment I started my will,
I willingly held a rose of love that would kill
Risking my fingers being pierced, for you,
          But never would I have 
          The astonishing pain, of regrets


Ripples on the lake surface, the tears you shed
I promise you, with the world I kept
I would watch over your soul, and your life
          But never in my fragrant dreams 
          To have a place, in your heart


Rising tide - my love grows,
For a person, who means my life and soul
I truly offer my lifetime of love
I only wished to pledge, my love for you

>>>>>> Behind the Artwork >>>>>>


No comments:

Post a Comment