My World
Is always
here...

回顾,不曾走远

Message to Sunset

  • March 28 - I am alright, but I have lost my faith.
  • March 27 - Your existence may mean nothing to people, but you are the proof of my legacy.
  • March 24 - Sunset, Is this the end?
  • March 21 - Ever experienced the feeling of being rejected? Pain and sorrow.
  • March 6 - You may rest for the moment, while I am searching for the answer, once again.
  • Feb 12 - An Early Confession
  • Jan 30 - To reconvene with you with everything here, was the hardest decision I have made, but you were the only asset I have.
  • Jan 16 - I understand, I certainly understand...
  • Nov 1 - Secrets within had been revealed
  • March 28 - I am alright, but I have lost my faith.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

3月30日 凌晨3时30分


Message to the Mirror (I & II)

Tracing words in the past,
I was once…a puppet
There is no honour remained,
The blatant lies, and the pathetic soul.

In the past I lost in eternity
Faith, clouded rationality,
Despair, sailed over ripples.
Upon thy cruelty, I was the proof of emptiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment