My World
Is always
here...

回顾,不曾走远

Message to Sunset

  • March 28 - I am alright, but I have lost my faith.
  • March 27 - Your existence may mean nothing to people, but you are the proof of my legacy.
  • March 24 - Sunset, Is this the end?
  • March 21 - Ever experienced the feeling of being rejected? Pain and sorrow.
  • March 6 - You may rest for the moment, while I am searching for the answer, once again.
  • Feb 12 - An Early Confession
  • Jan 30 - To reconvene with you with everything here, was the hardest decision I have made, but you were the only asset I have.
  • Jan 16 - I understand, I certainly understand...
  • Nov 1 - Secrets within had been revealed
  • March 28 - I am alright, but I have lost my faith.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Longing for a love that will stay

My heart is longing for a love that will stay. 
心一直盼望着,一份能长久的爱,
A lifetime of love from someone i pray. 
憧憬着永久的爱-于自己的梦中情人
From someone who'll hold my hand and lead the way. 
一个能牵着我的手,带领我,走过前程的人
From someone who is willing to say, "I love you just the way you are,"
 一个能告诉自己“我爱你,也不需要你作任何改变”的人
I long to know you and be known by you.
多希望能认识你,同时也被你认知 
I long to be found in no one else but you.
多希望只有从你身上,找回自己
I pledge my love to you
我将我的爱给你,作为承诺 
Nothing will change this love i have for you.
没有任何事情,能改变我对你的爱

My heart is beating with love and longing for you. 
我的心,蹦跳着,祈求着你
More than just a feeling. 
这感觉,并不单调
I laid down my life and held nothing from you.
我牺牲一切,也毫无保留
I love you just the way you are.
我爱你,也不需要你作任何改变
I'll spend a lifetime of love with you. 
我愿意用毕生的爱,陪你度过一生
I'm looking to know you and be known by you 
希望能认识你,同时也被你认知
This I have found in no one else but you.
只有从你身上,才能找回自己
*In the rain and the cold, every season we'll hold on. 
在风暴云雨中,我们护持着对方
No matter what we'll have each other
无论什么时候,我们仍有彼此

No comments:

Post a Comment