My World
Is always
here...

回顾,不曾走远

Message to Sunset

  • March 28 - I am alright, but I have lost my faith.
  • March 27 - Your existence may mean nothing to people, but you are the proof of my legacy.
  • March 24 - Sunset, Is this the end?
  • March 21 - Ever experienced the feeling of being rejected? Pain and sorrow.
  • March 6 - You may rest for the moment, while I am searching for the answer, once again.
  • Feb 12 - An Early Confession
  • Jan 30 - To reconvene with you with everything here, was the hardest decision I have made, but you were the only asset I have.
  • Jan 16 - I understand, I certainly understand...
  • Nov 1 - Secrets within had been revealed
  • March 28 - I am alright, but I have lost my faith.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

7.7 Probably, A Last Chance For Me

I was used to be alone
Longed for a bright dawn within
You crossed my soul
Became the light on the dark side of me

Every single night you called me
For my soul to keep
Every single day you guarded me
Through the night and morning light

If only I am given an opportunity
Just a chance for me to explain
For I knew that it would not happen
For never in my dreams that it would happen

If only I am given an opportunity
Just a chance for me to know
What is the truth behind the lies
What are the true sides, these faces beyond

For the roses I hold
Wild, beautiful, and glamorous,
But a will to draw blood in its defense
For I am no longer, able to bear its pain

If you do care and love
Please, let me know
I would swear to the world
For an angel I dear most in my life

If you don’t
Kindly, let me go
I would endure its pain,
Sadness and sorrow,
For a friend, within...


No comments:

Post a Comment