My World
Is always
here...

回顾,不曾走远

Message to Sunset

  • March 28 - I am alright, but I have lost my faith.
  • March 27 - Your existence may mean nothing to people, but you are the proof of my legacy.
  • March 24 - Sunset, Is this the end?
  • March 21 - Ever experienced the feeling of being rejected? Pain and sorrow.
  • March 6 - You may rest for the moment, while I am searching for the answer, once again.
  • Feb 12 - An Early Confession
  • Jan 30 - To reconvene with you with everything here, was the hardest decision I have made, but you were the only asset I have.
  • Jan 16 - I understand, I certainly understand...
  • Nov 1 - Secrets within had been revealed
  • March 28 - I am alright, but I have lost my faith.

Friday, August 21, 2009

十四天风雨

Time passes

If only the world and you could see what I feel
Then, would the world, understand who I am
I've cared, loved, lost and feared the world
For it is, sometimes too much to bare

For once, at one point
I trusted everyone more than anything
But with them went my only light
And faith shall be nothing but emptiness

I have been searching for oblivion
Wanting to forget
For I am weak inside and full of pain
But even after moving on in life
I can't lift this heavy weight off my chest

______________________________________

Nightmares haunted me in every night of mine
Emotional disease plagued every thought in mind
Still, to worry you, my beloved one
Is something I would never like to do in my life


I screamed and cry in sorrow
Knowing there is nobody there to heed my voice
I swallow the shame and anger
That lies beyond me

From the first second
You appeared in my sight
I knew God created you for me
But He never meant
That you could be mine

The morrow may be barren without promises
Both of us are apart, from different worlds
With the rivers and oceans between
For one, could not across

If only I could see you one more time
Just to know you’re well and doing fine 
I would not bear for your love this time
Like finding a diamond in a stone mine
But bear in mind
It would bring some peace - to this heart of mine


No comments:

Post a Comment